Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yet Another Attempt at Motivation

I'm here to today to make a list of what I would like to achieve today.

  • Look for 3d Cross Stitch book to finish Bird House for show on Sunday.
  • Start Homework and typing from last nights class.
  • Pack up old sewing machine
  • Unpack new sewing machine - picked up a Husqvana Viking Emerald 183 yesterday
  • Unpick more of the mistake I made on the wall hanging
  • Washing
  • Vegies for dinner
  • Kit up supplies for Allura 'S' for Melissa's parents quilt.
  • Bring in water
That's just off the top of my head, but I think its enough to get started.

Something I have managed to do recently is finally get a picture of my tennis set collection.



The plan is to 'edit' each set out of the group photo and put them singularly into a word doc with whatever information that I know or can find about each set.


Well, I have got something crossed off the list already. While waiting for my images to load, I had yet another look for my 3D cross stitch book and found it straight away. In the same bookcase I must have looked in 4 times yesterday.

Hopefully, this bodes well for the rest of the list.

No comments: