- Look for 3d Cross Stitch book to finish Bird House for show on Sunday.
- Start Homework and typing from last nights class.
- Pack up old sewing machine
- Unpack new sewing machine - picked up a Husqvana Viking Emerald 183 yesterday
- Unpick more of the mistake I made on the wall hanging
- Vegies for dinner
- Kit up supplies for Allura 'S' for Melissa's parents quilt.
- Bring in water
Something I have managed to do recently is finally get a picture of my tennis set collection.
The plan is to 'edit' each set out of the group photo and put them singularly into a word doc with whatever information that I know or can find about each set.
Well, I have got something crossed off the list already. While waiting for my images to load, I had yet another look for my 3D cross stitch book and found it straight away. In the same bookcase I must have looked in 4 times yesterday.
Hopefully, this bodes well for the rest of the list.