Wednesday, February 6, 2008

?????

After 3 days of trying to log in and being told that I didn't exist, I was finally able to log in.

Since my last post I have done my first typing speed test. 27wpm 94% accuracy. I need 20 wpm with 98% to pass. I have another 18 weeks so I don't think it will be a problem.

On the craft front, I'm ready to pin Christos' quilt ready for quilting. I would have done it tonight but the piece of batting I had wasn't big enough. I'll have to go to the fabric shop tomorrow, oh damn ;).

Here is where Strawberry is at:



Hooting along with her.

On the the subject of weight loss, I weighed in on Friday. I lost 300grams. A total of 7 kgs. I'm now down to 62kgs. So that is going well, too.

Not a lot else happening. I'm planning on finishing Christos's quilt this weekend than I'll start on my sewing machine cover or the curtains for the craft room. After I finish Strawberry, I'm going to try to embroider some wool felt to make into a tea cosy for my favourite teapot.

Don't know how far I'll get this weekend. The Multicultural Food Festival is on in town on Saturday and its a yearly outing that Damien and I really enjoy.

I'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: