Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10/25/50 and Other Stuff

I have decided that I'm going to try to do the 10/25/50 challenge this year. I'm stilling working on the fine print but here's what I'm thinking of so far.

I'll try to finish at least 10 things this year. I chose 10 because I don't do a lot of small and/or quick projects. They can be from any of my crafts, xs, quilting, knitting, embroidery etc. They can be either WIPs or new but I can't buy any thing new, only what I need to do something I already have, like backing fabric to finish a quilt. In other words, no buying for just in case.

My current projects are Strawberry Shortcake, Christos' Thomas Quilt, knitted scarf for worlds long scarf attempt as well as attempting to teach myself so embroidery stitches with a couple of little things for pin cushions.

We'll see how I go.

Today I am off to Brisbane. Mum is going into PA hospital to have a heart value replacement done. Due to various upsets, I haven't actually spoken to her in about 2 years but I feel I should be there. She has to go from her home in Toowoomba so she won't have any of her friends visiting her.

I packed the important stuff, last night. My craft projects now I had better go and pack the rest.

No comments: