Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tues 7 Aug - 9.30am

Its Tuesday.

Just got off the phone from Nicks school. He had abused a teacher then left the school grounds. I'm at my wits end.

He left here, this morning, happy and cheerful. We had been joking around all morning.

I have him in weekly couselling, I'm here if he wants to talk. I try to make allowances, without being soft and letting him get away with stuff. I don't know what else I can do. But it is hard :(

OK, pity fest over. We'll get through this. He is a loving boy (young man) and I'll just do what I can to help him.

On to other things.

Haven't done much this morning. Did my stretches, then tried some aerobics. Got through 16mins of a 1/2hr work out. I think I have some work to do there. But I'll just take it slow. No use galloping forward 50 steps to stagger back 100.

Well, off to 'start' the day.

Oh! I finally got Damiens pants taken up YEEEEEAAAAA! Now I just have to do Nick's jeans and school pants :(. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: