Goals for Monday, 18 May
- Finish Bernadette's patterns
- Ring for Neurosurgeon's appointment
- Wash cargo pants fabric for class, on Wednesday
- Work on Recycling Project for the Craft & Quilt Fair in August
- Photograph project's that I'm currently working on
Goals for Tuesday May 19
- Clean Ensuite, mainly shower
- Work on Recycling Project for the Craft & Quilt Fair in August (see pictures below for progress)
- Sort out ASG Memebership
- Ring Bernadette
- Washing (again : / )
- Work on Knitted Wrap (hopefully have pics of that tomorrow)
- Iron Cargo Pants fabric
Back in January I posted about a Recycling display that 'my' chapter of the Australian Sewing Guild, Capital Stitchers, is putting on at the Craft and Quilt Fair, in Canberra, August.
There are 4 prs of jeans, an old blanket and old blockout backed curtins. Hopefully they are going to be made into a 'quilt as you go' type picnic rug.
Here is my progress. I was planning on using one of the fancy stitches on my new sewing machine to sew the hexagons together but can't find one I like so I'm just going to whip stitch or ladder stitch them. This photo was taken yesterday morning and I have done more since then.
Well, must get on with the day.