Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Know, I Missed a Day

Wednesday was almost a total right-off. I woke up at about 12.30am and that was it. I ended up playing games on the laptop for a couple of hours before going back to bed to lie there, watching the clock.

Wednesday night was the first night of working on my assessment task at CIT and I was worried that I would be so tired that I'd stuff it up. Tried off and on to get some more sleep, during the day but to no avail. Didn't get anything other than the towels washed. I didn't make any mistakes, last night though, so my PJ/cargo pants are all cut out ready to stitch and the paperwork, involved, up to date. I slept pretty well last night

Goals for Tuesday May 19
  • Clean Ensuite, mainly shower
  • Work on Recycling Project for the Craft & Quilt Fair in August (see pictures below for progress)
  • Sort out ASG Memebership
  • Ring Bernadette
  • Washing (again : / )
  • Work on Knitted Wrap (hopefully have pics of that tomorrow)
  • Iron Cargo Pants fabric
ALL DONE


Goals for Thursday, 21 May
  • Wash Bed Linen
  • Other Washing
  • Remake Bed
  • Ironing
  • Recycled Picnic Rug
  • Knitted Wrap
  • Homework for Monday
  • Tidy Folder for Wednesday
  • Menu
  • Shopping List

That should keep me busy.

A couple of times, I've mentioned the knitted wrap that I have been working on (knitting is not my forte)

Here is my WIP


This is what it is suppose to look like when its finished.
The yarn is so soft, and I like the way the wrap 'wraps'. It is twisted, once, then the ends sewn together. With the fold over, on the shoulders, I'm hoping it will actually stay on my shoulders.

Any way, so far I've done both lots of washing and tidied my folder, for Wednesday's class, as well as done some cleaning up in my craft room. Let's see how much more progress I can make today.

No comments: