Speaking of Coral, I'm going to 'borrow' one of her ideas, from her blog, a Stitcher's Life. And do it in my own Obsessive/Compulsive way.
Goals for Monday, 18 May
- Finish Bernadette's patterns
- Ring for Neurosurgeon's appointment
- Wash cargo pants fabric for class, on Wednesday
- Work on Recycling Project for the Craft & Quilt Fair in August
- Photograph project's that I'm currently working on
We'll see how I go, in crossing them off. A pysch I once went to once, said that we should concentrate what we do achieve rather than that which we don't. With that in mind, on Monight or Tuesday (hopefully) along with crossing things off, I'll also write down things I did that weren't on the list.
As I said, we'll see how I go.