Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Ain't that the truth.

I've got a bit of catching up to do but I'll try not to 'ramble' too much.

November, I had my Dad visit for a couple of weeks. It is always good to catch up with him but it is always a shock to seeing just how old he is. He needs to have an eye kept on him a fair bit now, so there was no sitting on the computer for long periods while he was here.

By December 20, I had lost a total of 7.1kg, on the 'Betty Baxter Weight Management' program. I didn't find it very difficult either. Stopped thinking about it from the 21/12 - 5/1 because we were traveling. Still took my shakes with me and looked for healthier options where possible. Had a Macca's low fat muffin and a juice instead of a bacon and egg mcmuffin and a shake for breakfast. I had a few drinks, ice creams. Did the Christmas day pig out thing and at one stage ate about 700 grams of macadamias . Only put on 1.1 kg and as of last Friday I'd already lost .7kg of that. All in all I'm pretty pleased.

No comments: