Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Craft Room Update

Well, apart from the new curtins on the window and around the table, it is just about finished.

Here are some updated photos.



Here is my door stop. The closest that I can have to a real cat, at the moment.



This shows my cupboard and how I have it sorted. More importantly, though, it shows my wall mounted fan. It has remote control, a timer and different modes so I can 'choose which way the wind blows'. Can you tell I'm impressed???? This was Nick's birthday present to me.



Here is my work table. I got Damien to put casters on it so I can roll in into what ever position I need, depending on what I'm doing.

He also did the shelves for me. The top one is for my quilting mats and rulers. It slides out. The bottom one is fixed and will eventually have my space bags of wool and yarn on it.

All in all, I'm very happy with it and I'm spending a lot of time in there.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

How cool to have your own space. It is my dream one day - I just need to get rid of a few teenage boys first LOL.