Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Busy Few Days

I got busy over the weekend.

I worked on more purses. Here is where I'm at.



I have the next 2 designs worked out in my head and an idea for 1 other. Now that I am doing my own thing, I can make them less complex and therefore make more.

I also started some, long over due, clearing out. 2 big boxes to the Salvos and and thats from partly finishing 1 room. I could just throw everything into my new craft/study room but I want to get it right the first time, for once.

Yesterday, I went to the gym. I had a review with my instructor, Tony, and he added a few more exercises. Here what I'm doing now, weights-wise:























































Exercise

Weight

Reps

Sets

Chest Press10kg103
Seated Row10kg103
Standing Cable Row20kg103
Lat Pulldown22.5kg103
Dumb Bell Biceps2kg103
Dumb Bell Pushouts (on ball)2kg102
Dumb Bell Single Arm Fly (on ball2kg102
Dumb Bell Sit & Twist (on ball2kg102

Some of the ones on the ball are full of 'Funniest Home Video' opportunities.

(Looking at the preview of this post, I can see that I'm going to have to learn how to 'tweek' the html for tables, but not today)

For today I have a little bit planned.


  • Aerobics
  • Washing
  • Purses
  • More cleaning out
  • Mopping floors in bathrooms, foyer & kitchen, as well as both sets of stairs


So, I'd better go and get started, though the washing is already on.

No comments: