Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Day of Rest

And that it was. I couldn't seem to wake up or if I did, I couldn't stay awake. Oh well, nothing that wasn't done today that can't be done tomorrow.

I got out my camera, the other day and got a photo of my 'Frog Teapot'. Not the best, but you get the idea.



The second photo shows my 'frog' collection, such as it is.



Even though I've been sleeping all day, it's time for bed.

Tomorrow, I have to get my A into G, and work on several projects. There's a baby toy, cushion, wall hanging, washing, ironing, 'Secret Stitcher' gift for a Stitching Get Together that I'm going to in March. A name badge for my Australian Sewing Guild group meeting, next Sunday. Dishes, and other things that I'm bound to have forgotten.

Maybe I did need to get motivated today.

Its a good thing that I seem to personify the saying "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done".

No comments: