Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Again, Again

So much for doing more bike time because of SG1, I haven't been on it at all this week. But I have made it to the gym twice and have been choosing to walk the long way round where ever possible.

The Aussie girls on the 123 MB are talking about encouraging each other in our efforts to lose weight. To that end (because I have been sooo successful... NOT) I'm going to try to blog more. I'll put my weight, my meals, my exercise and whatever else I think of. My thought is that it may give someone else some ideas that may help.

So..... This morning for breakfast, I had a bowl of Uncle Toby's Wheat Bites and a cup of tea. The wheat bites, I like dry and this makes them easy to eat while at the computer.

I got my table on Saturday. I was a little disappointed because they sent the wrong sized flat bed insert but everything else is fine.

Here are some progress pics of the craft room.


















The piles on the sewing cabinet are my 'miscellaneous' needlework magazines. The piles on the top of the bookcase are my cross stitch charts. The light blue folders are my DMC threads. The other folders are part of my collection of Cross Stitch Gold and World of Cross Stitching Mags. I haven't got folders for them all yet. The storage container and most of the stuff around it is to be listed on Oztion to sell. The middle shelf is my craft book collection. It covers XS, Needlepoint, Crochet, Knitting, Quilting, and Lace Making. I think thats about it.

All in all, I'm happy with the progress. So far I have taken up 1 x jeans, 1 x cargo pants, and 2 x sleeves on a dress. My mending is just about done.

Off to get on with the rest of the day.

So far I have just about finished the ironing, done 2 loads of washing and gone to the gym. This afternoon I hope to get in some stitching time before I have to take Nick to work. While I'm out I have to get some of the ingredients for the Thai Green Curry I'm trying for dinner. And I need to pick up a blank canvas for a small mural idea I have for the craft room. I have gone off the cat tea towel thought.

No comments: