Monday, July 30, 2007

Still Monday - 4.40pm - I Think I Have Achieved

Well, I think I may have achieved today.

I went to the gym. Got a parking ticket for my troubles because 'someone' had their eyes closed and didn't see my 'Disabled' label.

Got the washing up and the ironing done by 9.00 this morning. Did an hours stitching, did the labels for the mag binders AND sorted the mags, as much as possible. I need another 8 binders and have to wait for them to come in.

Might go and do some more stitching before finishing Kristeen's threads.

Don't have to do much for dinner because I made the spaghetti sauce last night so just need to heat it and cook some pasta.

I'm a bit sore. Not sure if its from the gym, manhandling the magazines into the binders, bringing water in or (d) all of the above. I'll do some more stretches and see how I feel.

No comments: